Thursday 13 January 2011

Shit Films on Shit TV Channels

So hello again, I know it's been a while since I last posted (ages and ages), but just thought I would blabber on again and share some of my innermost thoughts about life, love and everything else.

But first! The time of christmas has been upon us and it was the best christmas ever!! Seriously, tho my one year old nephew just made it!! I love him so much!! Anyhoo... Over Christmas/New Year you tend to watch a lot of christmas movie or just movies that are on TV over the time of christmas, which at the time you are all xmassy 'like yeah!! I love disney movies!' but you have seen them a hundred times and are always the same...

But anyway, lets talk about the shite movie channels at the moment like Si-fi or the horror channel, and they are shit but still I find myself up at one in the morning watching the crap that they call horror movies. Dont get me wrong, they actually have some gems on there, if you can be bothered to sift through the crap like on deadliest catch.... But not everyone has the time.

Most of the time you can guess the films that are going to be a pile of shit with titles like: Monster Crocodile vs. Massive Spider or Meteor Apocalypse, Black Dawn, Titanic 2, Belly of The Beast... you get the drift. But then you find the truly awesome movies that you wouldnt find elsewhere on TV like: Pontypool, Pandorum, Dead Girl and Black Sheep (yes I know its a bit shit but its so bad it's good). Also foreign movies that often surprise you, like french cinema (I thought that everything french was shit???): see martrys.
But often you have to shift through the shit to find the gems, like boyfriends!

I really have no point to this blog, just see the movies that I have mentioned are good and your life will be better for it, well, I can guarantee nothing!!

But anyway, I am just into horror movies since my dad used to make me stay up late and watch them with him when he came home drunk! Like the Omen and some random vampire/zombie movies that scarred me for life!! Well it must'nt have been that bad cus I am a horror movie whore!! Ha ha!

Thats another ramble my me, Lollypop, if u like read my blog more I promise I will update more often, if not go and fuck yourself xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment