Saturday 28 August 2010

Sausages!

Hangovers... You've got to love em. They are always there after a night out, ready to let you know you are still human... If we didn't have hangovers, I think people would be alcoholics all over the world! You would wake up from an awesome night of partying and there would nothing stopping you from drinking straight away when you wake up! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Well, I know that when I am hungover the thought of beer makes me want to throw up, also the smell of last night's astray is nasty! The two things that you always want to do is drink some water to get rid of dry mouth, and shovel food into your gob, it makes you feel so much better! I call it 'hungover hunger'...

The best food I find for a hangover is a bacon or sausage sandwich! Mmmmmmmmm, can't get enough of that grease!! Apparently, eating beetroot is the best thing that you can eat for a hangover, or bananas, but you never crave good stuff! Now an awesome sausage sandwich must consist of Walls sausages, white bread with HP brown sauce and a runny fried egg! Heaven!

Someone once said to me that they didn't eat the ends of sausages because it was cruel... I was like, excuse me?? Cruel?? Do you think that the ends of sausages are where the head and bumhole used to be??? It's a freakin sausage, just ground up meats inside a skin.... Yeah thats cruel.

Anyway, please share your hangover tips or stories, I would like to get some posts!

See you soon peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment